Thursday, September 17, 2009

Radiothon!!!

Thanks for listening!!!

Artits - Song
Peter Bjorn & John - NOthing to worry about
Mando Diao - OUr Time 2 SHine
Fruit Bats - Ruminant Band
fun. - Walking the Dog
Phoenix - Lasso
Marching Band - For Your Love
Black Kids - I'm Not Gunna Teach Your Boyfriend How to dance with you
Those Dancing Days - Those Dancing Days's Remix
Passion Pit - The Reeling
Electric Six - Daqnger High Voltage
Dressy Bessy - Electrified
Liam Finn - Long Way To Go
DJ Zebra - White Stripes vs. Led Zepplin
Anton Glamb - Subway
The Whitest Boy Alive - Keep a Secret
Chairlift - Evident UnMetric - Grow up and blow away
Bombay Bicycle Club - Ghost
white Rabbits - Kid on my sholder
The Datsuns - HEY! Paranoid People
Vox Jaguars - Swagger
Vivian Girls - The Desert
JET - Times Like These
Good Shoes - We are not the Same
Two Door Cinima Club - Something Good can Work
The Broken West - Prefect Games
Saint Motel - Butch
Fanfarlo - Harold T. Wilkens
The New Amsterdams - Fountan of Youth
Throw Me A Statue - Hi-Fi Goon
The Strokes - Razorblade
Foreign Born - That Old Sun
The Submarines - You, Me and the bourgeoisie
Haberdashery - Lets Go Ride Bikes
Broken Social Scene - 7/4 (shorline)
The Stills - Hands of Fire
Mellowdrone - Alone
the Lemonheads - Dandelion Seeds (july)
Sea Wolf - White Water, White Bloom
Gospel Claws - You Got It Bad
Desolation Wilderness - Moon Dreams

2 comments:

HotBox said...

Hey Marblegirl,

I stumbled onto your show while perusing the radio one day, and I dug it. Now every Thursday I look forward to tuning in when I can.

Love your taste in music, the songs you play are DELICIOUS. Seriously.

I especially get a kick out of hearing you go off on your meandering monologues. The way you make fun of yourself and sing random words and phrases is adorable.

Burpathon was a little weird, though. I tuned in at an akward moment and was confused by all the brapping. Good times. I wonder what a helium-breath-burp would sound like? Hmm.. A mystery to investigate.

Anyways, I'm lovin what you do, and sending good vibes your way with wiggly fingers.

Cheers, girl, from your new fan, Kyle.

Unknown said...

To my dearest Marbles,

I don't know if you're feeling the love right at this moment, but I am currently blowing you virtual kisses through my computer screen in an effort to praise your brilliance. Any individual that plays Arctic Monkeys on their radio show is someone that deserves a medal. Not just any medal mind you, but a medal adorned with diamonds and cast in gold melted from Spanish doubloons.

I love your taste in music. Nay, I ADORE it. If there was an ice cream flavor called DJ Marbles' Playlist, I'd think I'd have to start running again to keep the cellulose at bay. PLEASE keep doing what you're doing because it is so mind-blowingly noble of you to save whoever will tune in to your show from the likes of hackneyed lyrics and general audio shenanigans.

With all the love in my heart, the world, and whatever remains in my ex-girlfriend,

Kamakani