Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hello September

The New Rags - Your Room
Foreign Boorn - Vacationing People
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - 40 Day Dream
Portugal, the Man - Guns and Dogs
Cold War kids - Hospital Beds
The Ravonettes - Aly, Walk with me
Edwin Collins - A Girl Like You
Iggy Pop - Innocent World
Awsome Color - Free Man
Cream - I'm so glad
The Black Hollies - That Little Girl
The Hollies - Long Cool Woman
The Hollies - Bus Stop
The Beatles - Drive My Car
Camera Obscura - French Navey
Apples in Stereo - Lucky Charm
Bombay Bicycle Club - How are you
The Strokes - Last Night
Jr. Senior - Headphone Song
Foals - Balloons
Thoses Dancing Days - Those Dancing Days RMX
Franz Ferdinan - No You Girls
Phoenix - Girlfriend
Miike Snow - Animal
Natalie Portman's Shaved Head - Iceage Babeland
Passion Pit - Kingdom COme
Gogol Bordello - Start wearing purple
Starlight Mints - Black Champainge
Harlem Shakes - Unhurried Hearts
Badly Drawn Boy - Once around the Block
I Am Kloot - Over My Shoulder
Dirty Projectors - No Intensions
Desolation Wilderness - Moon Dreams
maps - To The Sky
Lykke Li - Dance Dance Dance
The Concretes - Miss You
Helio Sequence - Lately
Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks
I, Colasus - My Mouth Goes Numb

No comments: