Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Duchess Merriweather Wentworth of Lemon Heoghts has passed on.

12/4/08

Miss you Kitty Cat!!!

Song- Artits
Transtlantique- Beirut
Instant Love- Mellow
Lake Michigan- Rogue Wave
California Girls- The Magnetic Feilds
Canadian Girl- The Walkmen
The Rising Light- My Federation
Lights Out- Santogold
Have You Seen In Your Dreams- Miracle Fortress
My Sunken Treasure- The Duke Spirit
In the Dreamtime- The Weather Machines
Pure Imagination- The Smoking Popes
I Am A Rock- Simon & Garfunkle
East Station- Origami Ghosts
Faling Over- The Whitsundays
I Could Never- Marching Band
Can't Believe a Singel Word- VHS or BETA
Monster- You Say Party! We say Die!
The Wildfire- Mando Diao
Razorblade- The strokes
All On Fire- French Miami
Compass- Red Wire Black Wire
Friends Like These- Mobius Band
Sing For Absolution- Muse
Kid On My Shoulder- White Rabbits
Boarded Doors- The Morning Benders
Song For The Dead- Sea Wolf
Hands On Fire- The Stills
The Captive Mind- The Heilio Sequence
Ocean Breaths Salty- Modest Mouse
Sex On Fire- Kings Of Leon
Back In Your Head- Teagan And Sarah
Revel Knd- Gringo Star
Hate To Say I Told You So- The Hives
Changing- The Moondoggies
You Don't Know What Love Is- The White Stripes
Gold Lion- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Beautiful- Moby
Killing Off our Friends- coast
frozen Feet- Tacks, The boy Wonder
Touch me I'm Gunna Scream Pt. 2- My Morning Jacket

No comments: