Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

<3 <3
lets get lost: marbles family edition

SONG- ARTITIS

Breakfast by the mattress- Kristopher Raganstam
Golden Skans- Klaxons
Substitute- The Who
Idiot Boyfirend- Jimmy Fallon
Black & Gold- Sam Sparro
Ce Jeu- Yelle
I Used to Dance with my daddy- Datarock
Love Her Madly- The Doors
The Only One- The Cure
Sound and Vision- David Bowie
Nighttiming- Coconut Records
Mansard Roog- Vampire Weekend
Doing It Right- the Go! Team
Love It When You Call - The Feeling
When the Levee Breaks - Led Zeppelin
Juke Box Hero - Foreigner
Sunshine of your Love - Cream
Your Ex-Lover is Dead - Stars
Pull Up the People - M.I.A.
Summer Nights - Lil Rob
Joya - Funky C
Jealoso - Pit Bull
The Garden - Mirah
You Got Your Cherry Bomb- Spoon
Long Gone- the Fourth Of July
I Get Around- Beach Boys
Delirious Love (With Brian Wilson)- Neil Diamond
Hallelujah- The Helio Sequence
Language Symbolique- The Postal Service
There She Goes- Babyshambles
Goodnight Goodnight- Hot Hot Heat
Sleeping On Airplanes- Tempo No Tempo
Bodysnachers- Radiohead
Dummy Discards a Heart- Deerhoof
Bittersweet Bundle Of Misery- Graham Cozon
Crazy- Violent Femms
Painter In Your Pocket- Destroyer
Yours To Keep- Teddybears Stockholm
Blowin Bubbles- Call and Response
Over My Sholder- I Am Kloot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like you show it mades driving home at rush hour not suck as bad

btw what specific day and time is your show on? I just normally tune in when ever its on