Thursday, February 4, 2010

Glad to be back...

Thanks for listening

Artist - Song

Nick Drake - Pink Moon
Fleet Foxes - Mykonos
Sea wolf - Your a wolf
Let's Go sailing - Sideways
Beach House - Silver Soul
Oasis Vs. Amy Winehouse mashup
Mando Diao - Josephine
Charlotte Gainsbourg - Heaven Can Wait
Dent May - College Town Boy
Say Hi - Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh
The Decemberists - Days Of Elaine
Andrew Bird - Heretics
Io Echo - Doorway
Jookabox - You Cried me
Love Is All - Kungen
Pretty and Nice - Hideaway Tokyo
POLYSICS - Young OH! OH!
The Dears - Money Babies
Harlem Shakes - Unhurried Hearts
Darker My Love - Two Ways Out
Warpaint - elephant
Autolux - Turnstyle Blues
The Postal Service - Nothing Better
Vampire Weekend - White Sky
Ok Go - White Knuckles
BLOW - Parentheses
Death From Above - Black Histlry Month
Arma Secreta - Sweater Weather
Spoon - The Mystery Zone
Bad Veins - Dryout
Band Of Horses - Is there A Ghost
Andrew bird - Fake Palindromes
Andrew Bird - Plasticites
Cass McCombs - That's That Main Mix
lake - Madigascar
Black Moth Super Rainbow - Born on a day the sun didn't rise

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your tracks. I moved here to Honolulu 5 months ago and I've desperately been looking for good indie. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Hey dj marbles! First time listener last week and I loved the tracks you chose; put me in a good mood the whole day. :) I was wondering, could you post up last week's playlist as well? Thanks.

Will totally be listening tomorrow morning!