Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Last Afternoon Show.

Thanks for tuning in.
:)

You can catch the lets get lost show on Thursday Mornings from 6-9 am. Looking forward to rockin your mornings

Artist - Song

Rodrigo & Gabriela - 11:11
Paco De Lucia - La Nina De Puerta Oscura
Artist Unknown - Adios
The Duke Spirit - The Step and the Walk
Cold War Kids - Hang Me up to Dry
Electric Touch - Lines
Portugal. The Man - The Home
Led Zeppelin - What is and what shall never be
The Colour - Devils
Delta Spirit - Streetwlaker
Saint Motel - Dear Dictator
Nico Vega - Gravity
The Raconteurs - Salute your Solution
Turbo Fruits - Trouble!
Jay Retard - Always Wanting More
Mando Diao - The Wildfire
Ida Maria - I Like You So much Better when your naked
the Strokes - Juicebox
Spoon - You Got your Cherry Bomb
The Dandy Warhols - All the money or the Simple Life
Throw Me the Statue - Hi-Fi Goon
Fanfarlo - Harold T. Wilkins
Tegan & Sarah - Walking with a ghost
Yeah Yeah Yeah's - Gold Lion
Ok Go - Oh Lately it's so quiet
Destroyer - Painter in your pocket
Passion Pit - To Kingdom Come
YACHT - psychic city
Datarock - I Used to Dance with my daddy
Yelle - Ce Jeu
Those dancing Days - Those Dancing days Remix
The Starlight Mints - Black Champagne
Asobi Seksu - Goodbye
The Drums - Let's Go Surfing
Arling & Cameron - speeding down the highway
Apples in Stereo - The Bird and the Bee
Psapp - Mister Ant
Kitty, Dasiy and Lewis - Going Up the Country
David Bowie - Queen Bitch
The Black Hollies - That little Girl
The Hollies - Long Cool Woman
Neil Diamond & Brian Wilson - Delirious Love
The Beatles - Hello, Goodbye

3 comments:

Jason said...

DJ Marbles, I'm a relatively new listener, but I just want to say that your show is absolutely brilliant - we need more indie rock on the radio! Keep spinning rad songs! Hopefully I'll be able to tune in in the mornings now... =D

Merritt Glass said...

I always really enjoyed starting my week with your show. Listening during rush hour was badass too. Thursday morning will have to do, but you should be daily.

Unknown said...

Hi Marbles!!!! it's your caller here remember me? met you @ indigo for a moment - anyhow the week you didn't post playlist you played a song by Teen & Paula - plot my revenge? can you maybe work the song into antoher one of your sets i'd love to find it but am sure im spelling it wrong to search for it - have a happy thanksgiving and you are great! I love my Marbles for breakfast!!!!!! Kris :)