Thursday, March 5, 2009

hey

thanks for listening

Artits - Song
The Raveonettes - Aly, walk with me
Dan Auerbach - The Prowl
Sam Sparro - Black & Gold
The Black Keys- Psychotic Girl
Ida Maria - I Like you So Much Better When Your Naked
Fires Of Rome - Set In Stone
Kinky - El Tiempo
New Young Pony Club - The Bomb
Moving Units - Kinds From Orange County
CSS - Music Is My Hot Hot Sex
Stranglers - Walk On By
Living Things - Bom Bom Bom
Peaches - Search and Destroy
Darker My Love - Two Ways Out
The Love Language - Sparxx
The Little Ones - Gregory's Chant
Nous Non Plus - La Momie
Marching Band - Make No Plans
Here We Go Magic - Tunnelvision
Phoenix - If I ever Feel Better
Blondie - Heart Of Glass
Yves Klein Blues - Blasphemy
Deerhoof - Snoopy Waves
The White Stripes - My Doorbell
Psapp - Mister Ant
Shout Out Louds - Tonight I Have To Leave It
Tommy James - Gabjt Oabjt
Otis Redding - Staisfaction
The Decks - Skeleton
The Lovetones - A New Low In Getting High
Asobi Seksu - Glacially
Andrew Bird - Fitz & Dizzyspells
Origami Ghosts - East Station
Coconut Records - Microphone
Vetiver - Another Reason to Go
M. Ward - Rave On
Cotton Jones - Up A Tree
Benji Hughes - Vibe So Hot
Yeah Yeah Yeah's - Zero
The Kinetiks - Lightbulb
Nico Bega - Gravity
Interpole - SLow Hands
Ok Go - A Million Ways
t.rex - mambo sun

No comments: